This type of insurance provides compensation protection for losses . And damages to movable ( contents ) and immovable property ( factories, commercial offices, homes ) resulting from the risk of fire, explosion, and lightning strikes, which can be secured through a typical fire insurance policy and the coverage can be expanded to include other types of risks within additional annexes issued with The original document at an additional premium to cover the following risks :
- Theft: In some agreements, it is provided for the issuance of a theft document separate from the fire document .
- The explosion
- Aircraft fall
- Storms, tornadoes and floods
- Riots, strikes and intentional harm
- Damage caused by hitting vehicles
- Strikes and unrest
- Consequential losses( loss of profits )
- Political violence(pv )
Fire safety procedures
- Get an insurance request: The insurance request can be obtained either through the company’s representative or its authorized agent or directly from the company , or from its website. .
- Fill out the insurance application form:The insurance applicant fills out a special form that includes details of the money to be insured and is signed by him to confirm the correctness of the information included in the insurance application form.
- Site detection:A representative of the company conducts a site inspection on the insurance shop to assess the risk and verify the validity of the information recorded in the insurance application form , and provide advice to the insurance applicant regarding providing safety means and reducing risks .
- Pricing: The issuance department in the fire department studies the insurance request and the inspection report to estimate the appropriate price according to the degree of risk that the insurance company will bear, in addition to the rates of the tolerances recognized according to the nature of the risk .
- Issuance of the insurance policy: The insurance premium is determined and the policy is prepared including the agreed conditions, details of the insured funds and their amounts, and additional covers required by the insured with the original document, the insurance premium is paid, and a copy of the document is delivered to the insured. .
- Report the incident:The insured informs the insurance company immediately upon the occurrence of the accident, and the form for requesting compensation is filled out with the details of the accident, the circumstances of its occurrence, the damages and the losses incurred..
- Site detection:A representative of the company conducts an on-site inspection to assess the damage and determine the cause of the accident. In the case of major damages, a loss adjuster approved by the company , and from the reinsurance companies , conducts the inspection and prepares a detailed report on the damages and the causes of the accident.
- Required Documents:The insured shall submit with the compensation claim the following documents: –
Purchase bills for the damaged money, civil defense report, police report and criminal investigation of the accident .
- Settlement of compensation amount:In light of the documents and the report of the insurance expert, the claims department in the company studies the claim in accordance with the conditions of the insurance policy to ensure that it is covered by compensation, determine the value of the losses and present the amount of compensation to the insured. In the event of disagreement, the matter is referred to arbitration according to the terms of the document, and in some cases an amicable agreement is reached On a specified amount or an exceptional payment is made for the claim, depending on the size and nature of dealing with the customer .
- Pay the deposit amount:The agreed compensation amount is paid to the insured and the liability clearance is signed by receiving the amount